The power of good leadership: 1969 - 2019
Throughout 2019, CCP is celebrating its 50th year of supporting philanthropy for the public good. Hundreds of members have invested billions of dollars over our organization’s life. We are honored to play a role in advancing Connecticut philanthropy and will spend this year reflecting on our history and looking ahead to plot a new course for the organization. You can view CCP's history and timeline of key events, which paints a picture of our first fifty years.
- We’re sharing the story of the Early Childhood Funder Collaborative to illustrate how our CCP is working its mission.
- On March 7, the "State Budget Impact Forum" in Hartford, will help grantmakers to understand Connecticut's state budget, learn about its projected impacts on health, education, and income security, and hear from leaders about opportunities to influence the current trajectory.
- On May 7, CCP's day-long conference, "Reimagining Philanthropy: New Strategies for Success," will bring grantmakers together with national and local leaders to explore critical questions in the philanthropic community.
- New and refined analysis in our Connecticut Giving Report, to help us deepen our understanding of Connecticut grantmaking.
- And for some fun, throughout the year, we'll host CCP trivia icebreakers at our programs and members can participate in our "Where is #CCP50?” photo contests to win prizes.
Are you interested in #CCP50 sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Dee Goodrich, Director of Member Engagement, 860-525-5585
Have some fun with the "Where is #CCP50?" contest while helping to raise the visibility of CCP, the 50th Anniversary, and CCP Members. Once a month on CCP's social media, we'll post a photo of our logo at a Connecticut location. CCP Members who email us with the correct location will be entered into a random drawing for a fun prize -- a Newman’s Own gift bag, courtesy of Newman’s Own Foundation. Help spread the fun by sharing on your social media. The winner will be posted on the same channels along with facts about the location and funders who make an impact in the area.
Where is #CCP50? Photo Nine: September 2019
Where is CCP's 50th Anniversary Logo?
Send your answer by September 30, 2019 to: CCP50@CTphilanthropy.org
- You must be affiliated with a current CCP member (staff or trustee) in order to participate.
- You may submit only one answer for each posted photo. Please include your name and affiliated organization with your answer.
- By submitting your answer, you grant permission for CCP to publish your name and member organization if you are selected as a winner.
- To respond, you must email CCP50@CTphilanthropy.org before midnight on the deadline date.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all correct answers.
- Each new photo will be posted on CCP's website, and appear on our Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn), and in our member email publications.
- The winner will be posted on the same channels.
- Share the fun with your affiliated colleagues: direct them to CCP's social media, share on your own social media, or send them the link, photo, and information through email: #CCP50 hashtag, http://bit.ly/2CuJyRy.
QUESTIONS? Contact Dee Goodrich, Director of Member Engagement, 860-525-5585.