Open to staff and trustees of grantmaking organizations
There is no fee for members of the Council. Advance registration is required.
$150.00 fee for non-member grantmaking representatives
Skills & Strategies for Grantmakers
The Council invites you to participate in a skill-building session that will provide an overview of the field of philanthropy. The session will help participants understand:
- the role of philanthropy in society
- key events in the development of philanthropy
- the infrastructure that supports philanthropy
- current issues, trends and debates in philanthropy
Participants will take away:
- a awareness of the macro context of philanthropy
- knowledge about the history and current landscape of philanthropy, and the growth and diversification of the sector
- knowledge about their grantmaking peers collective experiences and understanding through interactive exchange.
- materials and resources for reference and further exploration
Maggie Gunther Osborn, President, Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
QUESTIONS? Contact Deb Werner, 860-525-5585.