Thursday, August 13, 2015 -
3:00pm to 4:00pm EDT
Add to Calendar
For staff and trustees of grantmaking organizations who have an interest in college readiness and success
New Presentation Date
In partnership with the Travelers Foundation, the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy, invites you to learn about the Impact Genome Project™, a systematic method to quantify the factors that drive social outcomes and improve program effectiveness. This session will focus specifically on the College Readiness Genome.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- Existing evaluation research on college readiness & success
- Understanding outcomes & the costs per outcome
- Improving decision making related to college preparation-related investments.
• Tara N. Spain, Vice President, Travelers Foundation
• Jason Saul, Chief Executive Officer, Mission Measurement
• Chris Cyr, Genome Director, Mission Measurement
Please use the registration link at right. If you have difficulties, contact Director of Member Services, Deb Werner, or call 860-525-5585. Access information will be sent to you in advance of the presentation.
If you are unable to attend, but are interested in learning more, please contact Tara N. Spain, vice president, Travelers Foundation