For staff and trustees of grantmaking organizations who have an interest in college readiness and success
This meeting has been postponed and will be rescheduled for a future date.
In partnership with the Travelers Foundation, the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy, invites you to learn about the Impact Genome Project™, a systematic method to quantify the factors that drive social outcomes and improve program effectiveness. This session will focus specifically on the College Readiness Genome.
Join us to discuss:
• Existing evaluation research on college readiness & success
• Understanding outcomes & the costs per outcome
• Improving decision making related to college preparation-related investments.
• Tara N. Spain, Vice President, Travelers Foundation
• Jason Saul, Chief Executive Officer, Mission Measurement
• Chris Cyr, Genome Director, Mission Measurement
Register Deadline: Monday, July 27, 2015
Please email Sasha Davis, Community Relations Intern, Travelers Foundation