A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
FSG has outlined 12 ways foundations are transforming themselves to transform impact in their "Being the Change" report. Built from interviews with over 100 practitioners in the field, the report highlights strategies that foundations might use to transform their internal practices to reflect the complex work they are doing externally. Join this webinar to learn more about the recommendations from FSG that you can take back to your foundation.
FEE and REGISTRATION
$50 for CCP members. Register through the Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF) website.
2019 Community Foundation Webinar Series
This webinar series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio.
- January 16, 2019 | Future Trends in Philanthropy (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- February 13, 2019 | Being the Change - Report in Action (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- May 8, 2019 Executing Your Strategic Plans, Strategically (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- June 19, 2019 | Managing Your Leadership Development Programs (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- September 18, 2019 | Measuring Your Impact (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- October 16, 2019 | Working with Difficult Wills and Trusts (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)