A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
Strategic planning can be both a daunting and invigorating experience for an organization. This webinar is designed to help you think through your approach to strategic planning. Join us for an engaging discussion on roles and responsibilities, time commitment and possible costs, strategic planning for community leadership, next steps for implementation and much more.
Steve Alley, managing partner, Ekstrom Alley Clontz & Associates
FEE and REGISTRATION
$50 for CCP members. Register through the Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF) website.
2019 Community Foundation Webinar Series
This webinar series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio.
- January 16, 2019 | Future Trends in Philanthropy (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- February 13, 2019 | Being the Change - Report in Action (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- May 8, 2019 Executing Your Strategic Plans, Strategically (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- June 19, 2019 | Managing Your Leadership Development Programs (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- September 18, 2019 | Measuring Your Impact (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- October 16, 2019 | Working with Difficult Wills and Trusts (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)