A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
How do you define and measure your impact in a consistent and powerful way? Finding the right tool and practice for your foundation’s unique needs can be complex but the right tools and resources can make the work manageable. Join this webinar to learn about promising impact measurement practices and tools to help advance your foundation’s and community’s practice.
FEE and REGISTRATION
$50 for CCP members. Register through the Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF) website.
2019 Community Foundation Webinar Series
This webinar series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio.
- January 16, 2019 | Future Trends in Philanthropy (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- February 13, 2019 | Being the Change - Report in Action (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- May 8, 2019 Executing Your Strategic Plans, Strategically (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- June 19, 2019 | Managing Your Leadership Development Programs (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- September 18, 2019 | Measuring Your Impact (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- October 16, 2019 | Working with Difficult Wills and Trusts (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)