A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations
Donors are giving more money online, engaging in collaborative giving, and giving across generations. How can community foundations keep up and flourish amidst these changing dynamics? We will explore the major trends affecting new donor engagement and the various ways community foundations are responding to grow their giving and increase their impact.
Dr. Jason Franklin, W.K. Kellogg community philanthropy chair, Dorothy A Johnson Center for Philanthropy
Dr. Jason Franklin serves as the W.K. Kellogg Community Philanthropy Chair at the Johnson Center for Philanthropy, the nation's first endowed chair focused on community philanthropy. Previously, he served for five years as Executive Director of Bolder Giving, inspiring people to give big & take more risks with their philanthropy. He also holds an appointment as an award-winning adjunct professor at New York University and serves on the boards of the Proteus Fund, Solidaire Donor Network, and 21st Century School Fund; advisory boards of the Chartered Advisors in Philanthropy Program, WiserGiving, and Credit Suisse's LGBT Equality Portfolio.
$50 for Members of Other Associations, including CCP members
$35 for Tri-State CF Partnership Members (OH, MI)
Free for Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT Members
Contact Belinda Scholl, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-630-5200, ext. 129.
2017 Tri-State Community Foundation Webinar Series
Presented through a partnership between Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. These webinars are designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
- 01/18/17: Impact Investing and Community Foundations (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 02/08/17: National Standards (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 03/01/17: Women's Philanthropy Investing in Women and Girls (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 04/12/17: Age-Friendly Communities (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 05/10/17: Changing Dynamics In Community Philanthropy (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 06/14/17: Community Foundations Driving Health (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 07/12/17: Replicate This! Big Ideas To Lead Change In Your Community (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 08/09/17: Social Enterprise To Build Community (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 09/13/17: Fund Agreements (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 10/11/17: IT Security Basics (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 11/08/17: Talent Management (Philanthropy Ohio)
To download a printable PDF version of the 2017 webinar series, click here.
For more information, contact Belinda Scholl, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, email@example.com or 317-630-5200, ext. 129.