A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations
Learn how community foundations are taking a lead role in addressing serious public health challenges ranging from opiate addiction to infant mortality, and more.
Senior Program Officer, Interact for Health
Program Officer, Toledo Community Foundation
Director of Supporting Organizations and Donor Services, Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley
$50 for Members of Other Associations, including CCP members
$35 for Tri-State CF Partnership Members (OH, MI)
Free for Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT Members
Contact Belinda Scholl, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, email@example.com or 317-630-5200, ext. 129.
2017 Tri-State Community Foundation Webinar Series
Presented through a partnership between Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. These webinars are designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
- 03/01/17: Women's Philanthropy Investing in Women and Girls (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 04/12/17: Age-Friendly Communities (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 05/10/17: Changing Dynamics In Community Philanthropy (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 06/14/17: Community Foundations Driving Health (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 07/12/17: Replicate This! Big Ideas To Lead Change In Your Community (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 08/09/17: Social Enterprise To Build Community (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 09/13/17: Fund Agreements (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 10/11/17: IT Security Basics (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 11/08/17: Talent Management (Philanthropy Ohio)
To download a printable PDF version of the 2017 webinar series, click here.
For more information, contact Belinda Scholl, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-630-5200, ext. 129.