A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations
More than 10,000 Americans turn 65 each day. Is your community ready for the financial and social implications of this significant demographic shift?
This webinar will outline the various roles community foundations can play in catalyzing investments that help create lifelong communities - great places to grow up and grow old. The program will include an overview of the elements of an age-friendly community, a framework for beginning conversations and setting goals for your community, and a real world example of how a rural Indiana community is increasingly becoming a lifelong community.
This webinar is designed for community foundation board and staff members who wish to explore implementation strategies to create communities for all ages and abilities.
Marie Beason, Director of Professional Development and Special Initiatives, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
Brooks Fetters, Mayor of Huntington, Indiana
Michael Howell, Executive Director, Huntington County Community Foundation
$50 for Members of Other Associations, including CCP members
$35 for Tri-State CF Partnership Members (OH, MI)
Free for Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT Members
Contact Belinda Scholl, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, email@example.com or 317-630-5200, ext. 129.
2017 Tri-State Community Foundation Webinar Series
Presented through a partnership between Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. These webinars are designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
- 01/18/17: Impact Investing and Community Foundations (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 02/08/17: National Standards (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 03/01/17: Women's Philanthropy Investing in Women and Girls (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 04/12/17: Age-Friendly Communities (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 05/10/17: Changing Dynamics In Community Philanthropy (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 06/14/17: Community Foundations Driving Health (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 07/12/17: Replicate This! Big Ideas To Lead Change In Your Community (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 08/09/17: Social Enterprise To Build Community (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 09/13/17: Fund Agreements (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 10/11/17: IT Security Basics (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 11/08/17: Talent Management (Philanthropy Ohio)
To download a printable PDF version of the 2017 webinar series, click here.
For more information, contact Belinda Scholl, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-630-5200, ext. 129.