A webinar designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations.
While a bequest is the most common way a community foundation receives money from an individual’s estate plan, some can be tricky. This webinar will provide information on how to deal with difficult wills and trusts. It will also feature best practices for working with professional advisors to ensure their client’s charitable wishes can be accomplished.
FEE and REGISTRATION
$50 for CCP members. Register through the Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF) website.
2019 Community Foundation Webinar Series
This webinar series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio.
- January 16, 2019 | Future Trends in Philanthropy (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- February 13, 2019 | Being the Change - Report in Action (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- May 8, 2019 Executing Your Strategic Plans, Strategically (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- June 19, 2019 | Managing Your Leadership Development Programs (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- September 18, 2019 | Measuring Your Impact (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- October 16, 2019 | Working with Difficult Wills and Trusts (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)