A webinar is designed for staff involved with corporate foundations, giving programs, or advised funds at a community foundation; however, grantmakers of all types are invited to attend.
Learn how corporate foundations and financial advisors are aligning their giving strategies with business goals.
During this webinar, you'll hear from CSR professionals from three very different Indiana-based companies. ArcelorMittal's Communications & Corporate Responsibility Manager Kelly Nissan discusses how the global steel manufactuer is addressing community issues with a focused giving strategy. Vectren Foundation’s Community Affairs Manager Rachel Goodspeed explores key giving areas and funding logic model. And Goelzer Investment Management talks about their dedication to bettering the community throughout the firm’s 45+ year history with an employee approach to contributing to the civic, community, and not-for-profit organizations of their choice.
During this webinar you will learn how these organizations determine key giving areas and measure the impact of their funding with creative approaches to better the communities they serve.
- Kelly Nissan, Communications & Corporate Responsibility Manager, ArcelorMittal
- Rachel Goodspeed, Community Affairs Manager, Vectren Foundation
- Goelzer Investment Management
FEE and REGISTRATION
$50 for CCP members. $50 for CCP members. Register through the Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF) website.
2019 Corporate Giving Webinar Series
This webinar series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. The series is intended to help business professionals think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action. Programs in this series offer data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
- January 17, 2019 | Employee Resource Groups (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- April 18, 2019 | Aligning Your Giving Strategy with Business Goals (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- November 14, 2019 | Corporate Social Responsibility: Best Practices and Tools for Success (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)