Presented by the Eastern Connecticut Funders Network
This group provides a forum for grantmakers who are located in or funding in Eastern Connecticut to come together, exchange information about news and topics of interest in the region. Members share knowledge and best practices, hear from guest presenters, and learn about new and ongoing activities, initiatives and areas of philanthropic engagement.
ECFN Updates and Grantmaking Priorities
Join grantmakers and colleagues from Eastern CT in a discussion about funding priorities and special projects and programs benefitting the region. Grantmakers will also give updates on important initiatives including the Southeastern CT Council of Governments Human Services Providers Shared Services Study and The Institute for Nonprofit Excellence.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Roundtable: What are you working on?
- Reports and Updates
- The Institute for Nonprofit Excellence
- Southeastern CT Council of Governments Human Services Providers Shared Services Study
- CCP State Budget Impact Forum
- What are your current funding priorities?
- Have there been any changes to your funding priorities?
- What is your grantmaking budget?
- Are you working on any special projects or programs?
- Wrap Up
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the "Register Now" link above.
First time logging in? Submit your email address to set a password and activate your account >> Email not found? Create an account >>
Non-Member Funders: Contact Dee Goodrich, Director of Member Engagement, 860-525-5585.
Contact Esther Massie, Program Coordinator, 860-525-5585.