Learn how partnerships with anchor institutions can be viable strategies to strengthen communities, grow the local economy, create quality affordable housing and improve public health outcomes.
Senior VP, Head of Outreach & Education, New York Fed
David has a long history of fostering and elevating community issues, with a particular focus on facilitating solutions that best serve the community.
The Power of Partnerships: Changes in the way we view community development finance, affordable housing and economic development.
The State of Housing In Connecticut: "A safe, healthy, and affordable place to call home gives us a foundation to contribute to the growth of our state"
Panel Discussion: Anchor Institutions: current work and potential opportunities for CT
- David Erickson, Senior VP, Head of Outreach & Education, New York Fed
- Seila Mosquera-Bruno, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Housing
- Melissa Kaplan-Macey, VP, CT Regional Plan Association (and co-lead of RPA Anchor Institution Collaborative)
- Melvyn Colon, Executive Director, Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance
- Ben Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategy & Marketing, Stamford Hospital
- Vicki Veltri, Director, Office of Healthcare Strategy
- Lisa Tepper Bates, Senior Coordinator for Housing and Transit-Oriented Development, Moderator
Liberty Bank Community Development