Open to staff and trustees of grantmaking organizations.
The Council invites you to participate in a skill-building session that will help you understand how to measure and communicate the impact of your foundation. It will be led by Council President Maggie Osborn.
The session will help participants understand:
- the many languages and systems of philanthropic evaluation
- what questions to ask in measuring impact
- how to use these measurements to improve the work of the foundation, its partners and the field
- how to tell stories of impact using qualitative and quantitative data in a consumer friendly way.
Participants will take away:
- tools and knowledge about where impact measurement models, communication and foundation transparency are headed
There is no fee for members of the Council.
$45.00 fee for non-member grantmaking representatives
To register, or to add your name to a cancellation list, contact Deb Werner at email@example.com or call 860-525-5585.
This session is the third in an ongoing series of skill building workshops to be offered to provide grantmakers with the knowledge, insight, skills, and tools to be effective in their work. Each session will be exclusive; participation in all sessions is not necessary.
SAVE THE DATE: the next skill-building session will be held on February 4, 2014.