For staff and trustees of grantmaking organizations
The Council invites you to participate in a skill-building session that will help you understand how to navigate the winding waters of legal and ethical issues in the field. This skill-building program will be led by Susan E. Roberts, Counsel, Robinson & Cole, and Council President Maggie Osborn.
The session will help participants understand:
- Current laws and regulations governing foundations
- Policy updates and current issues
- Ethical dilemmas when there are no laws to guide you
- Connecticut philanthropist’s role in maintaining a high standard for the field
Participants will take away:
- knowledge about what has changed for your work and the legal and ethical challenges and opportunities on the horizon for foundations.
$45.00 fee for non-member grantmaking representatives
This session is the fourth in a series of skill building workshops to be offered to provide grantmakers with the knowledge, insight, skills, and tools to be effective in their work.