For foundation program and communications staff who are members of the Council
Online, On Point - Planning, funding and delivering effective digital communications
Attend this special workshop to gain a broad understanding about the components of effective digital communications, when and why to use specific platforms, tools and resources, and how to plan, implement and sustain your use of technology and online communication channels.
Council members who register to attend this program are encouraged to identify a nonprofit grantee who will benefit from the workshop and invite them to attend as their guest. The program will bring together grantmakers and nonprofit representatives in interactive dialogue in order for participants to hear and learn collaboratively. There will be ample time allotted for Q&A and separate breakout session so that grantmakers and nonprofit representatives can dialogue with their peers.
convey information effectively, reach a wider audience and provide transparency,
support your grantees’ use of digital communications,
make informed decisions about grant requests involving technology and digital communications.
- developing and executing a social media strategy for your organization
- how to reach your various audiences and what to share
- how to keep up with the evolving technology landscape and sustain its use
- what grantmakers want to know as they assess your requests for support
- Allison Fine – Author-Matterness, blogger, social media master
- Ann-Marie Harrington, president and founder, Embolden
- Kathleen Malin, vice president of technology & operations management, Rhode Island Foundation
Registration is required and space is limited.
Additional criteria for registration: Foundation registrants are encouraged to invite a nonprofit grantee as their guests. Please provide the name and contact information of your guest to Deb Werner so they can be added to the registration list and receive communications about the program.
There is no charge for Council members or their nonprofit grantee representative(s)
For questions or to provide nonprofit contact information, contact Deb Werner or call 860-525-5585.