For any CCP member who has responsibility for program implementation and grants management
Join your colleagues for a special skill-building workshop designed to help program officers better support their grantmaking decisions internally and externally and increase the impact of these funding decisions. Modeled after Maggie Osborn’s nationally known “Skills and Strategies for Grantmakers,” this workshop will review important skills and strategies for your grantmaking.
CCP will provide light refreshments and ample time for discussion throughout this very interactive training. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own lunch.
Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Welcome and Introductions
- Communicating Funding Recommendations and Decisions
- How foundation leaders and trustees impact funding decisions
- Best practices for communicating grant recommendations to leadership, directors, and grantseekers
- Maximizing Grant Impact
- Assessing your impact as a grantmaker
- Thinking outside of the typical framework
- Debrief and Grantmaker Exchange
- Conversation over brown-bag lunch
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the "Register Now" link above. (no fee)
First time logging in? Submit your email address to set a password and activate your account >>
Email not found? Create an account >>
If you have suggestions for future conversations, or questions, contact Brooke Petit, Special Projects Manager, 860-525-5585.