Brown Bag Lunch and Meeting
(Please make note of the time change for this meeting.)
As a program officer, your role and responsibilities may likely benefit by the inclusion of public policy work as part of your grantmaking or capacity building involvement. Join your colleagues in conversation and hear comments from both a staff and board member about their interaction.
- increase the use of public policy involvement (along the entire continuum)
- become familiar with critical aspects and key drivers that promote change, and
- incorporate public policy work more fully in your planning and grantmaking processes.
- Elysa Gordon, Senior Officer Policy and Early Childhood, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Maureen Strafford, board member, Tow Foundation
- Toral Maher, Liberty Bank Foundation
- Diane Sierpina, The Tow Foundation
- Nancy Von Euler, Fairfield County Community Foundation