Does your organization value diversity, inclusion and equity? How are those values reflected in your organization's approach to learning and evaluation?
Expanding the Bench (ETB) is based on the belief that learning and evaluation have the power to shape policy, programs, and practice and that evaluators from diverse communities increase the likelihood that methods, analyses, and interpretation benefit the communities they serve.
You are invited to join a webinar with Elizabeth Waetzig and Rachele Espiritu, co-directors of ETB and founding partners of Change Matrix, to learn more about the ETB initiative. Expect to hear about:
- A new pathway for diverse evaluators to gain knowledge and experience in culturally responsive and equitable evaluation (CREE), the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity (LEEAD) Program;
- An exclusive searchable online database for evaluation funders and partners to connect with a diverse group of seasoned evaluators - the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network; and
- Our field-building movement to advance the practice of culturally responsive and equitable evaluation and that includes partnerships and ETB funding opportunities.
Find out how Expanding the Bench is increasing diversity, inclusion, and equity in evaluation, and how this initiative can support your organization's pursuit of equity.
The registration confirmation email will include instructions on how to join the webinar.
This webinar is for members of Associations Advancing Equitable Evaluation Practices and the United Philanthropy Forum.
- Connecticut Council on Philanthropy
- Council of Michigan Foundations
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Northern California Grantmakers
- PEAK Grantmaking
- Philanthropy Delaware
- Philanthropy New York
- Philanthropy Northwest
- United Philanthropy Forum