The Tudor Foundation, Inc., the charitable giving arm of Tudor Investment Corporation, seeks an Associate Director to assist with its charitable giving in the communities where Tudor has offices, including Stamford, CT, New York City, Palm Beach County and the United Kingdom. The office where the Associate Director will be principally located is at 200 Elm Street, Stamford, CT.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized, analytical and action-oriented self-starter who can work well independently and collaboratively.
The position is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to support non-profit organizations working in the areas of food, shelter, education, children and youth programming, and health and mental health.
The Associate Director reports to the Executive Director of the Tudor Foundation.
Grants Portfolio Strategy and Management
- Review grant proposals and prepare analysis for discussions with Tudor Foundation committee members
- Create substantive materials according to Tudor Foundation protocols
- Analyze and create periodic reports that summarize annual giving and the portfolio of grantees
- Assist in preparing Tudor Foundation grant-making budget scenarios
- Prepare board materials
Grantee Relationship Management
- Invite grantees to apply for grants, attend site visits (Fairfield County, Westchester County and New York City only), process grants, and organize all required grant documentation
Project and Meeting Management
- For Tudor Foundation’s US Committee, schedule four to six category meetings during the year, typically between March and December, to review approximately 35 grant applications per year
- Track decisions and follow-up on items raised during meetings and calls
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for meetings
- Process general support grants throughout the year for Tudor partners and managing directors
- Process international committee grants throughout the year
- Maintain all grant records and financial records, coordinating with Tudor’s Financial Reporting department
Qualifications and Skills
- A./B.S. with at least five years’ experience
- Strong proficiency with data collection, review, analysis and reporting
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Basic understanding of 990s and audited financial statements
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be based on experience, with excellent benefits and an opportunity for a discretionary annual bonus.
To apply, please follow this link and fill out the application: https://boards.greenhouse.io/tudorgroup/jobs/3241145
For best consideration, application materials must be received by July 30, 2021.