Register for Boehringer Ingelheim’s Free Online Seminar for Non-Profit Organizations, Sept. 15-17, 2020.
Tuesday, September 15, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Relevant Updates in Employment Law
- Safety / Work Site Requirements in the "New Normal"
Wednesday, September 16, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Managing information - Effective Communication
- Identifying and Negotiating Difficult Contract Provisions
Thursday, September 17, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Diversity and Inclusion - Navigating Through Uncertain Times
- Panel Discussion - Challenges in the "New Normal" for Nonprofits
Boehringer Ingelheim's 9th Pro Bono event is one example of their support of innovative collaboration, applying their expertise to help nonprofits meet their objectives. They offer this program free of charge through the generous efforts of internal and external volunteers. No legal or Human Resources background is required for seminar attendees.
Individual meeting invitations will be available for each session in mid-August.