UNITED WAY OF CENTRAL AND NORTHEASTERN CONNECTICUT
HARTFORD, CT -- The United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut is seeking an experienced eBusiness Manager who brings customer service and management oversight of a digital campaign processing platform to be part of our United Way team located in Hartford Connecticut.
United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut is one of more than 1,200 autonomous United Ways in our nation and nearly 1,800 community-based United Ways in 45 countries and territories. Since 1924, $900 million has been raised through our United Way to help people in our community.
To engage people to improve lives and change community conditions. We have the unique ability, vision and resources to bring together diverse stakeholders around a community vision of creating positive change to achieve long-lasting results for children and families.
We are searching for an experienced eBusiness Manager who brings customer service and management oversight of a digital campaign processing platform to be part of our United Way team located in Hartford Connecticut.
As the eBusiness Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining various United Way digital giving platforms to support individual solicitation and workplace campaigns and provide technical support as needed to third-party processed campaigns. You will work in partnership with the development department in providing excellent customer service to digital giving campaigns and cause-marketing initiatives and collaborate with marketing communications to ensure content and customer experience is maximized through digital giving. The position is also responsible for accuracy of donor information entered into the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) from all sources.
What you’ll do:
- Management and oversight of digital campaign processing platforms – including data set up, data capture, data integrity, quality assurance and reporting. Responsible for day-to-day operations of digital pledge capture system. Collaborates with Development to secure, maintain and grow giving and with Marketing Communications to develop messaging and positive customer experience.
- Customer Service – responsible for customer service (internal and external); including quality assurance, customer help desk, and service standards. Responds to donor inquiries in a timely and confidential manner.
- Training – prepares and updates all digital pledge capture training materials. Demonstrates proficiency and stays current with digital giving tools. Conducts electronic pledge capture system marketing presentations and training sessions for internal and external customers. Cross-trains and supports processing.
- Quality Assurance and oversight- reviews all types of pledges to ensure data is captured accurately from point of pledge to CRM.
- Relationship Management Support – works with Development team to identify current customers and prospects to convert to using our digital products. Provide demonstration and customization of digital products to workplace representatives. Partner with the development team to increase the number of workplaces to use United Way’s digital platform.
- Marketing Communications Collaboration – works with Marketing Communications team to ensure customer experience is maximized through all digital giving platforms. Collaborate with Marketing Communications team to create content and design that promote a positive customer experience.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental teams as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in customer service knowledge of business solutions is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of pivot tables preferred.
- Knowledge of web development and writing html required. Familiarity with CSS and Bootstrap preferred.
- Knowledge of processes and skills to convert analytics and insights into significant value for the organization.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM databases.
- Proficiency with data analytics and digital fundraising tools preferred.
- Experience in development, sales, marketing, or corporate partnerships preferred
- Customer-centric mindset with demonstrated experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with diverse co-workers.
- Ability to manage workload including prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Demonstrated presentation skills: preparing materials, presenting materials, facilitating questions and responses.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter describing 1) their qualifications and experiences 2) salary requirements, 3) how they learned about the position 4) how many years of web development to:
United Way of Central and Northeastern CT
30 Laurel Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Email: email@example.com No phone calls please.
United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.