FAIRFIELD COUNTY'S COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
NORWALK -- FAirfield County's Community Foundation is seeking a Project Manager, Operations to oversee process improvements and operational efficiencies for Foundation wide activities, projects and processes.
Fairfield County’s Community Foundation (FCCF) promotes philanthropy as a means to create change in Fairfield County, focusing on innovative and collaborative solutions to critical issues impacting the community.
FCCF is the third largest community foundation in Connecticut with assets of approximately
$224 million. FCCF manages 600 charitable funds and raises $20 million annually from diverse donors to support a variety of charitable interests. Contributions can be made for the general benefit of the community or designated to a specific purpose, cause or nonprofit organization.
The Project Manager, Operations will oversee process improvements and operational efficiencies for Foundation wide activities, projects and processes. This includes process mapping, documentation of current processes, process improvements, and new process implementation. The Project Manager, Operations will assist with project coordination within Operations and between Operations and other departments. This is an exempt position reporting to the Vice President of Operations.
- Identify and analyze business processes to be improved.
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Develop process workflow and design.
- Provide training programs on new processes as needed.
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and improvement.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s business model and strategic objectives.
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or operations
- 3-5 years of project management and process improvement experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including ability to work or learn to work in a Mac environment, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Facilitation and training skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.