About the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
For nearly 100 years, generous individuals and families have trusted the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving to help them make a lasting, positive impact in their community and in their own and future generations. Under its strategic commitment, the Hartford Foundation is poised to move to a greater level of impact and growth that will enhance our ability to support nonprofits and other partners to identify and serve community needs. We also seek to enhance our role as a trusted steward, collaborator and innovator.
If you are committed to our mission – “putting philanthropy into action to create lasting solutions that result in vibrant communities within the Greater Hartford Region” – and, are interested in applying your financial acumen and analytical skills in a collaborative environment, please consider these opportunities to join the Foundation’s Finance team.
SENIOR ANALYST, INVESTMENT OPERATIONS AND ACCOUNTING
The Senior Analyst is responsible for the operational and administrative support of the Foundation’s endowment and planned giving portfolio. This incumbent serves as the liaison to the Foundation’s Investment Advisor and is also responsible for Foundation cashflow monitoring and projections.
- Execute Foundation’s Corporate Portfolio investment trading activity;
- Record investment activity to Foundation’s financial systems;
- Monitor Foundation’s daily cash positions based upon new donations and cash required to fund grants;
- Prepare monthly cashflow projections and monitoring actual activity versus projections;
- Serves as primary liaison with the Foundation’s Investment advisors;
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation and distribution of investments reports;
- Maintain accurate investment records;
- Reconcile investment funds to custodial records;
- Provide investment information for all regulatory, internal and external communications;
- Comply with federal and state regulations (including UPMIFA), FASB standards and internal policies (include Resolution and Declaration of Trust);
Hartford, CT; Temporarily remote due to COVID; Normal work assignment will include both in-office and remote work.
Full position descriptions and application instructions can be found online at:
For best consideration, application materials must be received by Friday, May 7, 2021, 5:00 pm EST.
For more information about the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, please visit our website: www.hfpg.org
HARTFORD FOUNDATION FOR PUBLIC GIVING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER RELYING ON A DIVERSE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE TALENTS TO ACHIEVE OUR MISSION
Any and all offers to external applicants are contingent on the candidate’s completion of a pre-employment background and reference check to the satisfaction of the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving