FAIRFIELD and HARTFORD, CT -- Leadership Development Roundtable (LDR) is currently recruiting for 2018 Fairfield and Hartford Cohorts.
Applications are due December 1, 2017. Learn more and apply >>
The Leadership Development Roundtable offers rising leaders:
- An intensive action-based program designed to build social change leadership skills;
- A learning cohort of 15-18 leaders who meet together 10 times over 6 months for a total of 38 hours;
- Five hours of professional, individual leadership coaching to implement a personalized professional development plan, setting the course for a practice of continuous improvement;
- A stretch project to envision, plan and execute a project to address a current organizational challenge;
- Eight hours of exposure to a leader in the field through the Executive Shadow Experience; and
- An expanded professional network
How You Can Help:
- Share the LDR opportunity with your network. Download the LDR 2018 Flyer >>
- Suggest candidates to LDR and they will contact them directly.
- Recommend people, organizations and groups that may be helpful in sourcing LDR 2018 candidates. LDR will reach out to them.
Questions and Recommendations: