Friday, February 6, 2015
A monthly benefit of Council membership, the February Member eBrief features:
- Philanthropy Awards Nominations: Find information on how to nominate a colleague or grantmaker for the Filer, Newman or Roberts awards. The nomination deadline is February 20.
- Save the Date - Annual Meeting: Learn about the Council's annual mMeeting and keynote Darren Walker, president of the Ford Foundation.
- Public Policy Update: Learn about recent developments in the markup of charitable bills.
- Council Events: Link to Council programs and events; save the dates for Network meetings.
- Member News: Access member publications, and read member news.
- Trends & Perspectives: Be informed on news and opinions shaping the nonprofit sector and our communities across the state, the nation and the world.
- New Resources: Find links to new resources on foundation activism, board leadership, food funders, income security and volunteerism.
- Colleague News: Read the latest on new hires and colleague activities.
- CCP Blog: Read the new CTPhilanthorpyNotes blog post by Maggie Osborn about Get on the Map.
- Other Events: Find links for local, regional and national conferences and workshops.
|February 2015 eBrief.pdf||3.04 MB|