We have been collecting member quotes and comments about they value their CCP membership. Submit your reasons for being a CCP member to Dee Goodrich.
- CCP offers you more 9 networks and groups for you to meet and learn from other members and experts in the field to improve your philanthropy
- CCP offers you access to the knowledge and connections of more than 5,500 philanthropic organizations and partners through our national network; the largest network representing philanthropy in America.
- CCP acts as a convener and facilitator around issues and ideas important to you and your work, your communities and the state.
- CCP represents our members and offers you opportunities to participate in local and national forums, public policy and advocacy activities.
- As a partner in data collection and dissemination, CCP offers you resources to inform your grantmaking.
- For small organizations with little or no staff, CCP provides access to learning and support.
- New grantmakers can find resources and support to begin to learn and engage with their colleagues.
- Private philanthropists and organizations can depend on CCP to allow them a community of inquiry with discretion.
- CCP helps you to understand and act within the best practices and standards of legal and ethical behavior and compliance.
- CCP helps connect you to other members and resources that align with your interests and needs.
- CCP offers you the latest information on trends and thinking in the field and locally within Connecticut.
- CCP represents you in areas of governance and regulations for the field at the local and national level.
- Professionals that work with philanthropists and grantmakers can depend on CCP to offer them knowledge and support to better serve their clients.
- CCP will help you build relationships with members than will enable you to leverage your investments by either aligning your funding, strategies, or pooling resources to make a deeper impact with your grantmaking.
- As a member of CCP, you will be investing in the power of collective voice and activity to accomplish deeper impact for the public good.
- CCP offers you access to the knowledge and resources of national partners including the Foundation Center, Council on Foundations, Independent Sector, National Center for Family Philanthropy, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations, Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy and a myriad of other affinity groups.
- As a member of CCP you are part of the collective voice that can inform policy effecting the communities you care about.
- Your engagement with CCP offers you a platform to share your work, knowledge and resources in advancement of your mission.
We welcome your interest and are happy to answer any questions regarding CCP membership!
Contact Dee Goodrich, Director of Member Engagement, 860-525-5585.