More than 260 members and colleagues joined us at the Omni Hotel in New Haven for CCP's Annual Meeting and Philanthropy Awards on Thursday, April 30, 2015.
Ford Foundation President Darren Walker presented the keynote address, Philanthropy's Role in Empowering Change, in recognition of the 50th anniversaries of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the War on Poverty. CCP President Maggie Osborn facilitated the question and answer portion of the program.
Other highlights of the luncheon included:
- Honoring the philanthropic achievements of Kim Healey, The Walker Group and Barbara Netter.
Read about their work >>
- Acknowledging re-elected board leadership: Board Chair Sue Murphy, Vice Chair Judith Meyers, Secretary Chris Traczyk, and Treasurer Robert Haggett.
- Welcoming new Board Member Juanita James.
- Thanking outgoing Board Members: Dean Andrews, Patricia Baker and Holly Nuechterlein.
Read about board changes >>
- Acknowledging CCP Leadership: Newman's Own Foundation challenge grant, and Board Committee and Funder Network Leaders.
View the Annual Meeting program booklet >>
Discover additional Leadership Opportunities >>
- Discussing in two different breakout sessions: 1. The Essential Place of Equity in Philanthropy and 2. Educational Equity in Connecticut Schools.
View Susan Eaton's session #2 slide deck, Change in the Land of Steady Habits >>
We extend our thanks to everyone who supported us by attending the Annual Meeting. View photos from the Annual Meeting >>
We recognize and thank the following for their support: