CCP convenes members around areas of interest, geography, foundation type and organizational position to build relationships, learn from one another, and increase impact.
Representatives of member organizations who share similar areas of focus meet to discuss shared issues that can lead to improved grantmaking, collaboration, possible joint action, and advocacy.
- CT Early Childhood Funder Collaborative is a project of the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy for which the Council serves as fiscal agent and manager. The Collaborative comprises 21 funders from around the state who bring many years of experience in supporting and operating programs that serve the needs of children and families.
- Health Affinity Group is focused on best practices, discussions, and emerging opportunities on topics related to health, health policy, and health grantmaking.
- Housing Affinity Group brings private and public funders together to focus on structural and racial inequities related to housing instability, homelessness, and supportive services, and to prevent and end homelessness in Connecticut.
- Supporting Organizing Work- CT is a funders collaborative that believes community organizing is a process that builds collective power and leadership (i.e. the ability to act and decide) among community members to bring about systemic and structural change for social and racial justice.
- Workforce Affinity Group is convened to support member grantmakers who are interested in learning about workforce issues and its intersection with or investments by philanthropy.
Peer Networks offer Council members the opportunity to come together with funding colleagues at like organizations or with similar jobs to share best practices, information about grantmaking priorities, and current challenges and solutions.
- Communications Network - For communications staff and those responsible for communications.
- Community Foundation CEO Network - For CEOs of member community foundations throughout the state.
- Development and Donor Relations Network – For all members of development and donor relations staff.
- Foundation Administrator Network - For foundation administrators, operations staff and executive assistants.
- Philanthropy Professionals of Color Network - For all members in the sector who identify as people of color, inclusive of the many colors and shades that exist for Black, Brown and Asian Pacific Islander Desi American communities.
- Program and Grantmaking Network - For staff responsible for program and grantmaking.
- Scholarship Providers Network – For member institutions that provide college scholarship opportunities in Connecticut.
Regional meetings offer grantmakers who reside or fund in specific areas of the state the opportunity to connect with one another and learn about and discuss issues specific to their region.
- Fairfield County Funder Network – For members headquartered or funding specifically in Fairfield County.
- Greater Hartford Funder Network - For members headquartered or funding specifically in Greater Hartford.
The Council is continuously working to provide relevant and requested networking for members.
- Family Foundation Network – For family foundation members, their executive leadership, trustees, and staff.
- Corporate Giving Network – For corporate giving programs and corporate foundations and their staff and leadership.