This Web site ("Site") is owned and operated by the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy ("CCP"). Please feel free to browse this Site; however, your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. Please note that if you visit other Web sites or Web pages (or access any services) owned or operated by CCP that require you to agree to additional terms and conditions, you will be bound to the terms and conditions of such additional agreements, and the terms and conditions of such additional agreements will govern your use of such Web sites, Web pages and services in the event of any conflict, inconsistency or ambiguity with respect to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Restrictions on Use of Materials: This Site contains material that is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. No material (including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video) and no software (including, without limitation, any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software) (individually and collectively the "Materials") may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that, unless otherwise specified on the Site with respect to particular Materials, you may download and print one (1) copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep completely intact and unmodified all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of CCP's (or other sources') copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. The use of Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited without CCP's express written consent. CCP's name and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of CCP and its affiliates. You are not authorized to use any CCP name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of CCP. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Web site is strictly prohibited. CCP reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty: Your use and browsing of this Site are at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Materials contained in this Site, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this Site. CCP assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, relevance or usefulness of any of the Materials contained on this Site. CCP also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any Materials from this Site.
NEITHER CCP NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Links to Third Party Materials: CCP may provide links ("Links") to Internet Web sites maintained by third parties. All Links to other Web sites found on the Site are publicly available on the World Wide Web and are provided solely for the convenience of users. Unless expressly stated otherwise, Links on the Site are not sponsored by, affiliated with, or the responsibility of CCP, and the owners of such Links are not affiliated with CCP and do not sponsor or endorse this Site. CCP has neither tested nor verified the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on any Links on the Site and disclaims any warranty or liability for damages associated therewith, including, without limitation, computer viruses or any other damages to your computer as a result of your using any Links to third-party Web sites.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CCP and its directors, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) resulting from your acts, omissions, or representations in any way related to this Agreement or your access to, and use of, this Site.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue: These Terms and Conditions shall be construed solely in accordance within the internal laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. Any actions, proceedings or suits concerning or relating to these Terms and Conditions and your access to and use of the Site may only be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hartford, Connecticut, or in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waives any objections thereto.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- General: CCP may at any time, in its sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating them on this legal page ("Legal Page"). Your use of the Site following any such revision shall be governed by the revised Terms and Conditions, and you shall be bound to such revised Terms and Conditions for any use subsequent to such revision. You should, therefore, periodically visit this Legal Page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions were last revised on September 2016.