Connect with the largest network of philanthropic peers across the state.
Welcome to the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy’s job board where you can look for a new job or post a job opening. Our job board provides a unique hub for positions in the region’s social sector among nonprofits, philanthropies and foundations, as well as social enterprise companies.
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy (CCP) members may post their 45-day job opportunities for FREE!
- Grantmakers who are not members and executive search firms working to fill positions in non-member grantmaking organizations may post positions.
- Nonprofits may post their leadership positions (executive director, CEO, COO, development director) for a fee.
- The Connecticut Council for Philanthropy reserves the right to determine suitability of job posting.
Job Posting Fees
CCP members – 45 Days: FREE | 90 Days: $150
All others – 45 Days: $150 | 90 Days: $275
- We review all postings and make every attempt to approve them as soon as possible. Job postings should appear on the site within 48 hours.
- Please carefully review your submission. The Connecticut Council for Philanthropy is not responsible for incorrect information.
- To support more equitable hiring practices, we strongly encourage all submissions include salary information.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact CCP staff by clicking here.
Steps to post your job
- If you are a member, log in to your member account. If you are not a member, log into your CCP account to be able to post.
First time logging in? Submit your email address to set a password and activate your account >>
Email not found? Create an account >>
- Select the duration of your post (below) and click ADD TO CART
- Confirm your desired order is correct and click CHECKOUT. (Note: Don't combine your job order with other event registrations or purchases.)
- You will be prompted to enter the job information during the checkout process. For paid postings, you will also enter payment information at this time.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your posting has been approved by CCP.