THE HARTFORD FOUNDATION FOR PUBLIC GIVING
HARTFORD, CT -- The Hartford Foundation’s seeking a Grants Database Specialist to support colleagues in the organization by maintaining accurate records, responding in a timely manner to their requests and working collaboratively with all members of the team.
Since 1925, generous individuals and families have trusted the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving to help them make a lasting, positive impact for their community for their own and future generations. Having recently completed its new strategic plan, the Foundation is poised to move to an even greater level of impact and growth that will enhance the organization’s reputation and external profile as a trusted steward, collaborator and innovator.
If you are committed to our mission – Putting philanthropy into action to create lasting solutions that result in vibrant communities within the Greater Hartford Region – and have exceptional organizational, teamwork and customer service skills, please consider this opportunity to join the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving as a Grants Database Specialist.
The Grants Database Specialist contributes to accomplishing the Foundation’s mission by providing the highest quality support to our staff and grantees by maintaining accurate records, responding in a timely manner to their requests and working collaboratively with all members of the team.
- Maintaining both paper and electronic grant document filing systems
- Maintaining grants database and on-line grant application system
- Responding in a timely manner to grantee emails and staff inquiries
- Processing grant payment requests
- Creating grant correspondence
- Running reports including grant monitoring reports
- Opening and distributing department mail
- A commitment to the Foundation’s mission and values, as well as to learning and growing at work
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to produce accurate work on time and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to comprehend computer systems and the importance of following established procedures and paying attention to details
- Confidence to interact with co-workers and the desire to work with team members to set and achieve shared goals
- Associate’s Degree
- 0-1 years administrative experience in a complex office environment
Please email a cover letter describing your interests and background match to our needs, your salary requirements and your resume: HumanResources@hfpg.org
For best consideration, application materials must be received by Friday, April 12, 2019, 5:00 pm EST.
For more information about the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, please visit our website: www.hfpg.org
HARTFORD FOUNDATION FOR PUBLIC GIVING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER RELYING ON A DIVERSE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE TALENTS TO ACHIEVE OUR MISSION