Statewide meeting open to CCP members.
CCP's State Budget Impact Forum will bring the philanthropic community together to deepen its understanding of the state of the state - what current economic projections are, what they mean for the state budget, and how those factors will impact the issues philanthropy is most deeply focused on: education, health and economic security.
Join your grantmaking colleagues and other leaders as we discuss these critical issues and how the philanthropic community can engage. Breakfast will be provided.
- leave with a strong working understanding of the issues the state faces and what that means for the issues and communities they care about.
- learn about solutions and opportunities to shift the trajectory and what they need to accomplish those shifts.
- receive inspiration and ideas for action.
Presented by the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy and sponsored by The Nutmeg Foundation.
- Prabal Chakrabarti, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Steven Hernández, Esq., Interim Executive Director, CT Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- Governor Ned Lamont (invited)
- Paul Mounds, Jr., Chief Operating Officer, State of Connecticut, Governor's Office
- Keith Phaneuf, State Budget Reporter, CT Mirror
- Jim Smith, Chairman, Webster Bank
Tiffany Donelson, VP of Program, Connecticut Health Foundation
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in above and click the "Register Now" link above.
First time logging in? Submit your email address to set a password and activate your account >>
Email not found? Create an account >>
Contact Esther Massie, Program Coordinator, or call 860-525-5585.