GET ON THE MAP and GIVE SMARTER!
Get on the Map is an exciting data-sharing initiative designed to dramatically improve the quality and availability of giving data for our region. Put your grantmaking in context to gain insights that will transform your giving.
Imagine real-time answers to questions like:
- How are others serving at-risk youth?
- Are organizations in our region receiving enough capacity building support?
- Who else funds economic development in our communities?
It all starts with YOU sharing your giving data!
Your data will power valuable resources for your organization and our state including:
- Your OWN grant map—Receive an interactive map that visualizes your organization’s grantmaking. View a sample funder map >>
- CT Grantmaking Map—Explore CCP's custom version of Foundation Maps to see your giving in context with your peers.
- Connecticut Foundation Stats, our regional dashboard, which aims to give you the most up-to-date picture of funding in Connecticut.
- The annual Connecticut Giving Report, which provides an authoritative overview of giving in our state.
Plus, when you share your data, you control your story. No one knows your grantmaking better than you. Tell your story, your way. And, that means, it’s good for the sector. Better information benefits everyone but it begins with YOU! Join the community of funders sharing their data to ensure the field has the best information to act on.
- How to Share Data >>
- Take Your Updater Profile to the Next Level >>
- Frequently Asked Questions >>
- Who is on the Map >>
- Download the "We Are On the Map" Logo >>
Contact Laurie Allen, Director of Communications, 860-525-5585.