Resources from Assessing Impact: A Program for Funders and Grantees held on November 4, 2015.
We hope you will keep the conversation and learning going. To help you, we recommended the following resources.
Grantmakers for Effective Organizations: http://www.geofunders.org/
- How Can We Help Our Grantees Strengthen Their Capacity for Evaluation?
- How Can We Embrace a Learning for Improvement Mindset?
- How Do We Select the Right Evaluation Approach for the Job?
The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Opinion October 23, 2015 – Foundations Can Get More Done by Giving Nonprofits More Power
- Challenging Three Long-Held Assumptions about Evaluation
Anita M. Baker, Ed.D., Beth Bruner - The Bruner Foundation, 2010
- A Guide for Nonprofit and Philanthropic Organizations and Their Stakeholders
- Evaluation Capacity Building Project Clearinghouse
- Participatory Evaluation Essentials: An Updated Guide for Nonprofit Organizations and Their Evaluation Partners
CCP Website Resources on Evaluation