CCP is pleased to partner with the United Philanthropy Forum and the Council on Foundations on the 2019 Grantmaker Salary and Benefits (GSB) Survey.
COF is accepting information for the 2019 publication through June 28, 2019.
One of the most requested tools by CCP members is Council on Foundations' Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Report, which offers the most comprehensive information in the field of grantmaking on compensation levels and salary administration, including:
- Benefits and diversity information on more than 9,945 full-time staff
- Salary data for 35 full-time positions
- Critical insight into the field’s current recruitment, retention, and talent and leadership development needs
- Data to benchmark compensation against peers by grantmaker type, asset size, and region
- Extensive information on benefits policies and practices
Reports for 2017 and 2016 may be found below.
Benchmark Central, the Council on Foundation's online benchmarking tool allows CCP to create custom benchmarking reports for you. Contact CCP for a customized report >>
Contact Laurie Allen, Director of Communications, 860-525-5585.