UPCOMING CCP VIRTUAL MEETING: JULY 10: 12:00 - 1:00 PM: CCP Member COVID-19 Check-In >>
This week we will be joined by Kiley Gosselin, Executive Director, Partnership for Strong Communities, and other housing leaders to further discuss homelessness and homelessness prevention needs in response to COVID-19 in Connecticut. We hope you will join CCP and colleagues on this check-in call as we work together to respond to the crisis in an engaged, strategic, and informed way.
Click on the buttons to find COVID-19 Resources for Funders including webinars and recordings, best practice articles, and more.
HOW FUNDERS ARE RESPONDING
Click on the buttons to find COVID-19 response funds available for nonprofits and individuals; and COVID-19-realted funding news.
Click on the buttons to find COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits including webinars and recordings, best practice articles, and more.
COMMUNICATIONS and TECH RESOURCES
Recordings and Replays
- The Communications Network | Weekly Virtual Roundtable Replays >>
- The Communications Network (5/13/20) Digital Advocacy during COVID-19 >>
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation (5/5/20) Talking about coronavirus and poverty: a guide to framing your messages >>
- The Communication Network (4/24/20) COVID-19 Virtual Roundtable: Adaptive Leadership — and the Role of Nonprofit Brand Strategy Now >>
- The Communication Network (4/22/20) Virtual Roundtable: Making Meaningful Connections Across Difference and Spaces >>
- The Communications Network | COVID-19 Virtual Roundtable Recordings >>
- Big Duck Communications | Facilitating great meetings online >>The Communications Network >>
- Tech Impact Idealware (3/19/20) Prepare Your Nonprofit for Smooth Sailing Through COVID-19 >>
- The Communication Network (3/18/20) COVID-19 Q&A with Infectious Disease Expert Dr. Richard Wenzel >>
- Big Duck Communications (3/18/20) Navigating external communications during this time of crisis >>
Communications and Technology Links
- TechSoup | Guidelines for Configuring Zoom at Your Nonprofit >>
- Frameworks Institute | Framing COVID-19 >>
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation - Blog by Chiara Wegener, Chief Communications Officer | Communications for Good and COVID-19 >>
- Million Voters Project | Represent Together: A Messaging Guide for Wellness and Safety >>
- The Communications Network | Listserv Open to Everyone >>
- PRSA | Resources for Communicating in a Time of COVID-19 >>
- The Communications Network | Coronavirus Crisis Communications Triage Kit >>
- Northern California Grantmakers | Guidance for Philanthropic Communications in a Pandemic >>
- Opportunity Agenda | Talking About Coronavirus: Centering Language around Inclusion, Empowerment, and Justice >>
- Techsoup | Keeping Your Nonprofit's Systems Secure During the COVID-19 Pandemic >>
- Techsoup | Resources for Nonprofits Impacted by COVID-19 >>
- Idealware and 501 Commons | A site for technology resources to deal with COVID-19 | PrepareRespondServe.org >>
- Idealware | The Remote Option: Smart Technology for Creating Virtual Teams >>
- CT.GOV/Coronavirus | This State of Connecticut portal provides the latest information on the coronavisrus, including resources, executive orders, and guidance.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) | Guidance for businesses and employers
- State of CT Department of Public Health updates | https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Search-Results?SearchKeyword=corona
- World Health Organization (WHO) | Guidance on mass gatherings >>
- APM Resarch Lab | The color of coronavirus: COVID-19 deaths by race and ethnicity in the U.S. >>
- COVID-19 in Connecticut: Data Analysis >>
Datahaven's analysis and charts are disaggregated, neighborhood-level information on the many social and economic factors that relate to the impact of the virus.
- CT COVID Case Tracking >>
CT Department of Public Health data updates daily to the Data Collaborative dashboards with COVID-19 case counts and rates, and health equity data.
- The Color of Coronavirus: COVID-19 Deaths by Race and Ethnicity in the U.S. >>
APM Resarch Lab's interactive data is searchable by state.
- The COVID Racial Data Tracker >>
This source tracks disparate ways COVID-19 impacts communities of color by collecting, publishing and analyzing racial data on the pandemic from across the United States. It is a collaboration of the COVID Tracking Project and the Antiracist Research & Policy Center.
- Where Low-Income Jobs Are Being Lost to COVID-19 >>
Urban Institute's data map reveals the neighborhoods hardest hit by COVID-19 job losses. In Connecticut, those working in Accommodation and Food Services are enduring the most job loss in the economic shutdown. To identify which neighborhoods are most at risk, the tool shows estimates of how many low-income jobs have been lost by residents in each census tract or are at risk when stay-at-home orders are in place.
- Philanthropy's Response to COVID-19 >>
Candid is compiling a list of funds specifically established in the wake of coronavirus. The list focuses on funds hosted at US-based foundations that serve nonprofits, though others outside of this criteria may appear as well. To add to the list, please email your grants data to email@example.com.