Thank you to everyone who attended our 2022 annual conference. We had an amazing time coming together as a community to celebrate our important work together. See our conference recap and resources here.
The Connecticut Council for Philanthropy’s annual conference is the biggest opportunity for our diverse philanthropic network to connect. We’re bringing together peers from across the state for this year’s in-person conference at the Bushnell. Join your colleagues as we celebrate community, examine the shifts in the sector over the last two years, and focus on moving our work forward.
The conference is open to staff and trustees of grantmaking organizations, nonprofit organizations, government, and community leaders.
Key takeaways from the conference include:
- Build your network – connect with old and new colleagues, share updates, resources, and best practices.
- Learn the state of CT philanthropy – hear updates about Connecticut philanthropy, what’s happened during the past pandemic years, and where there are new opportunities to make greater impactGrow your leadership skills – increase your understanding of how leaders successfully build trusting relationships and strengthen community connections
- Promote collaboration – learn alongside Connecticut philanthropic leaders about what is necessary to move our state towards a thriving and equitable Connecticut—and how we can do that work together.
- Join or host conversations – identify peers who are having conversations you want to be a part of or host a conversation for your peers.
- Celebrate and honor colleagues – cheer on those who are retiring, have served on CCP’s board, or have newly stepped into leadership.
- CCP Members - $299
- Nonmember Funders - $399
- Nonprofit Organizations, and Government and Community Leaders - $299
Staff and trustees of grantmaking and nonprofit organizations, and government and community leaders may register for the conference.
Registration must be paid in full prior to the event. If you must cancel, please let us know as soon as possible. Individuals who need to cancel are encouraged to transfer their registration to another eligible attendee.
CCP maintains a no-solicitation policy covering all of its conferences, meetings, webinars, and other events. In order to provide a distraction-free environment for our members and other attendees, we do not allow solicitation of any kind during any event, including asking for business, soliciting fund management services, distributing grant proposals, or requesting grant funding.
Additionally, CCP members expect that participation in CCP events will not result in future solicitations unless the member specifically invites future contact. Accordingly, we ask that all participants at CCP events refrain from using attendee lists or similar information for solicitation purposes without the express permission of CCP.
If you have questions regarding the conference, please email email Annie Adams, program manager.